Take the PMD Tutorial
Service providers working with new and expectant mothers need to be aware of the symptoms of PMD and the different ways in which symptoms may be presented. They need to develop strategies for talking about PMD with families and know about local community resources. The interactive tutorial on this website provides this “need-to-know” information and only takes about 1 – 1½ hours to complete. Those wishing to learn more about Postpartum Mood Disorders can follow the links provided in the course.
When you are ready to begin the tutorial:
- Register through the online form. The information collected on this form is for evaluation purposes only and will remain confidential
- Click on the “Lesson One” button on the left-hand side of your screen
- Complete the self assessment quiz
- View each page
- After you have completed the lesson click on Test Your Knowledge
- Answer all questions within the lesson to ensure you have covered all of the information provided
- When you have completed the self assessment and all 4 Test Your Knowledge quizzes you will automatically be awarded a certificate of completion.